Thursday, February 27, 2014

yoo-hoo!

Mickey (aka nosveratu) at full salute

















It was an interesting day yesterday. It started off with a sick child whom I sent to school because I (Me! Me! Me!) had a workshop to attend that morning. "I don't want any phone calls from school! Only if you're puking! It's a short day (early release Wednesday)! You can make it! It's only a sore throat! You'll be fine! Here, have some Ibuprofen!" So, now you know. I'm a terrible, selfish stay-at-home mother...

The workshop was great. Not one that I'm a stranger to (which makes me even more awful - I've taken one before). Vision boards. And mine was all about wanting peace. HA! Good Gawd. Who am I kidding?

And left over on my old vision board was Etsy. When I made that vision board, I hadn't posted anything in my shop. Well, I posted stuff.

But at the workshop yesterday, I casually mentioned to some of the other participants that I wanted my Etsy shop to be my job. "Shennon, Etsy needs to be on your board then - BIG."

And later that night, while watching our favorite comedy on t.v., my husband and I heard that Etsy app "ca-ching!" Which was followed by high fives all around.

But not before I received the beautiful forgiveness of my darling daughter (who is now home sick from school today).

No comments:

Post a Comment